Mullica Township Board of Education Goals for 2016 – 2017
- The board will continue to receive professional development (areas to be determined by the board).
- Continue with the bond referendum that is underway to complete building projects as outlined in the LRFP – the referendum will be voted on this Nov.
- The board will continue to promote a greater understanding and the practical applications of testing and use of data for staff and parents.
District Goals for 2016-2017
- Continue emphasis and training on Positive Interventions and Supports (PBIS) PBIS that will promote students’ emotional well-being and academic achievement.
- Continue emphasis on Healthy Living Practices that promote physical and emotional well-being.
- Expand participation in New Jersey’s Race to the Top Early Learning Challenge to include Kindergarten teachers.
- Align identified standards-based learning outcomes with standards-based formative and summative assessments to improve differentiated instruction strategies for all learners.
- Explore the possibility of obtaining Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools accreditation. Middle States accreditation builds positive community and stakeholder relations; provides public accountability; and fosters ongoing school improvement. The accreditation process typically takes 2-5 years.