Middle School Principal
Dear Parents and Guardians,
It is my honor to introduce myself as the new principal of Mullica Township Middle School. I am excited to serve as a member of the distinguished Mullica Township School family and cannot wait for the new school year to begin. As a sixteen-year veteran of public education in New Jersey, I come to Mullica Township with a wide range of teaching and leadership experiences. Over the years I have developed, and now embrace, a belief set that drives my practice and is the foundation on which I base my decisions.
* All children possess the ability to learn and succeed
* All children possess skills and characteristics that make them unique and special
* All children deserve the respect of the adults privileged with the responsibility of providing their education
* All children deserve to be seen and accepted for who they are
* All children deserve to discover their potential
* All children deserve to dream
* All children deserve the right to an exceptional education
As the mother of two amazing children, James (16) and Jacob (14), I have lived many of the challenges parents face. I understand that I have been entrusted with a great gift and responsibility. When your children walk through the school doors, you are sending your whole world into our care. I take that responsibility seriously. I also firmly believe in the African Proverb “It takes a whole village to raise a child.” For that reason, I invite you to take an active role in your child’s education. I invite your input and welcome you to reach out to me. I look forward to forging a partnership that will propel our students and the Mullica Township Middle School toward excellence.
Maris C. Lynn