Mullica Township Board Goals 2021 – 2022
1. The Board will continue to communicate with our community about our facility needs, school successes, and student achievements.
2. The Board will continue their commitment to equity by fostering a school culture that embraces access, opportunity, inclusion, and support for all students and staff.
3. The Board will continue to receive professional development on the Board’s role related to the fiscal responsibilities of our school district.
Mullica Township School District Goals 2021-2022
1. Continue to promote and develop social emotional learning programming, resources, and professional development to improve student achievement.
2. Continue to strengthen culturally inclusive learning experiences for staff and students by promoting and developing resources and awareness based upon cultural sensitivity, bias recognition, and equity across the district.
3. Initiate and implement a strategic planning process in 2021 – 2022.